Address the current political climate of police brutality and Black lives.
- Transparent Police Budget
- Breakdown of the 254 million dollars spent
Remove barriers to reporting police misconduct
- For all stops by a police officer, require officers to give civilians their name, badge number, reason for the stop and a card with instructions for filing a complaint to the civilian oversight structure.
Gain transparent disciplinary, and misconduct records for police officers
- Under Indiana Code § 5-14-3, police disciplinary records are only public if they pertain to an officer's demotion, suspension, or discharge.
Address Voter Supression
- Marion County has 22 polling stations for its 960,000 citizen population - 30% of which is black. Hamilton County has 125 polling stations for its 338,000 citizen population - 89% of which is white and 3.5% is black. Hamilton has 5.7 times more polling stations than Marion County despite being 1/3 the size.
- Spread information to Black business owners to certify their business location as a polling location for future elections.
- Spread information to individuals to become certified to help at polling locations.
- Address local, state, and federal political candidate that align with the goal of Social Justice
- ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO REGISTER TO VOTE AND GET OUT TO VOTE!